In the run up to the general election we’ll be posting news, evidence and briefings. We have also produced a citizen’s guide to keep you informed about how you can participate in the electoral process, details about political parties, information to help you understand the processes and make decisions, and what to look out for on election night.
Check out the menu on the left for our full list of content.
We look forward to having you with us – and if you haven’t already, don’t forget to REGISTER TO VOTE! The deadline in midnight on Monday 20th April 2015.
Latest blog posts:
- Are you ready for a constitutional convention?
- The Guardian is wrong, women are voting, but they’re still not being heard
- How the manifestos stack up on digital and democratic reform
- Can you tell which policy belongs to which party?
- Why manifestos matter
- …. and many more on the Demsoc general election blog!