The blog is kept here for reference, but will no longer be updated. Our main site is where the action is.
In the run up to the general election we posted news, evidence and briefings. We also produced a citizen’s guide to keep you informed about how you can participate in the electoral process, details about political parties, information to help you understand the processes and make decisions, and what to look out for on election night.
Check out the menu on the left for our full list of content.
Latest blog posts:
- How I bagged visits from local candidates using Twitter
- Fixed term Parliaments: not quite sorted
- Citizen action for democracy: a recent experience
- Reaching to the Converted: Turning Young Peoples Social Media Engagement into Democratic Participation
- Why manifestos are important
- Are you ready for a constitutional convention?
- How the manifestos stack up on digital and democratic reform
- …. and many more on the Demsoc general election blog!